Document Actions

You are here: Home University Notifications about … Studies and teaching

Studies and teaching



Due to the rapid spread of the corona virus, many preventive measures are currently being taken which require constant updating. We have compiled important information for you concerning study and teaching.

In order to protect students and employees or to contain corona infections, the following consequences and rules must be observed:

  • The University of Freiburg statute for managing the effects of the corona pandemic on studies and teaching (Corona Statute – in German) from April 17, 2020
  • Based on the current version of the Corona Ordinance of the State of Baden-Württemberg from May 9th (in the version valid from May 18th), the suspension of regular studies has been extended until June 5th; however, digital formats are permitted nonetheless.
  • Lectures for the summer semester at the University of Freiburg will therefore be held as planned in the form of distance learning from May 11 – July 31, 2020.
  • Since April 20, 2020, examinations can be conducted through the use of video conferencing systems (oral exams). Until further notice, on-site examinations can only be permitted by the Rectorate in exceptional cases and under consideration of the epidemiological hygiene regulations, if they cannot be conducted as online examinations.
  • Students and employees of the University of Freiburg have the possibility to borrow and return books at the UB from April 23rd, 2020 Monday-Friday 9-15 o'clock. A plan for a gradual opening of the University Library (UB) is currently being examined.
    Further information
  • Office hours are still only taking place via phone or video conference.
  • All cafeterias have been closed until at least May 18th.
  • The "Infoladen" of the Studierendenwerk will be open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. Please contact the Studierendenwerk via phone or eMail. In case of emergency, you may come to the office in person.
  • All University day care centers and the day care center „Wolkengarten" will be closed until further notice.
  • The Student Service Center is only available via phone or eMail (

The hotline of the Student Service Center can answer questions about your studies by e-mail and telephone and will give you the names of the necessary contact persons:

Tel: 0761 203-4246

Mo – Thurs: 9am – 4:30pm; Fri: 9am – 12pm


Frequently asked questions



Will seminars and lectures still take place? - As of: 05/11/2020

Lectures for the summer semester will be held between May 11 and July 31, 2020 in the form of distance learning.
Practical courses requiring special laboratory or work rooms at the universities (e.g. laboratory internships, preparation courses) are only possible under special protective measures and until further notice upon approval by the Rectorate if they deemed absolutely necessary.
The lecture-free week of excursions after Whitsun from June 2-5, 2020 has been cancelled. Instead, the lecture period will continue in the form of distance learning.

Is classroom instruction or distance learning being planned? - As of: 05/11/2020

At present, teaching can only be done digitally.

Practical courses requiring special laboratory or work rooms at the universities (e.g. laboratory internships, preparation courses) are only possible under special protective measures and until further notice upon approval by the Rectorate if they deemed absolutely necessary.

Is attendance to digital seminars compulsory? - As of: 04/24/2020

Yes, the examination regulations for regular attendance will apply accordingly.

I already have other commitments for Pentecost and the last week of July. Can I be exempt from compulsory attendance? - As of: 04/24/2020

No, but replacement coursework can be provided. Please contact your teacher about this.
Regulation: Unless otherwise specified in the subject-specific regulations, the student should be able to apply for suitable compensatory benefits of 15 to 30% in the event of absences for good cause (for excursions and internships, generally up to 15% in the case of absences for good cause). An important reason also exists if the student has already made arrangements prior to the announcement of the decision to change the lecture period for the 2020 summer semester that lead to absences in the period from May 30th to June 7, 2020 or from July 25-31, 2020.

As a student, where can I find help in dealing with the digital tools and platforms? - As of: 03/13/2020

The e-learning department provides information here with help and webinars (the webinar is now also available in English!)

I am a lecturer and would like to teach my course digitally. How can I do this? - As of: 04/24/2020

The e-learning department provides information about the basic possibilities and scenarios of digital teaching with instructions, templates and much more under the following link:

The Centre for Teaching and Learning offers daily online consultation hours, typically with several successive appointments. Here you can clarify how you can transfer your classroom teaching to a virtual teaching-learning setting, which scenarios are sensible and realistic for it and what you should take into account.

Does my digital course have to be continued as classroom teaching as soon as the legal regulations allow this again? - As of: 04/24/2020

No. The study program in the summer semester must be offered as distance learning in principle and indispensable face-to-face teaching (e.g. internships, excursions) is to be offered at the end of the summer semester if possible.
According to the current legal situation, teachers can switch to a supplementary attendance mode from 15 June 2020; however, it must be ensured that students can complete the course completely digitally/on distance learning.
Especially since many absences are still to be expected in the coming months (diseases, quarantine measures, entry difficulties), the digital continuation/continuation of distance learning is absolutely necessary.

I received a teaching assignment for the 2020 summer semester. My course cannot or can only partly be taught digitally. What happens if the course is cancelled? Do I receive financial compensation for preparation and for my already booked travel arrangements? - As of: 04/24/2020

The State Rectors' Conference has already introduced this topic to the cabinet and, together with the Ministry of Science, will work out proposals for the courses that cannot be made up for. In the interest of our lecturers, we hope to obtain the approval or assumption of compensation, but ask for a little patience until the state government has clarified the matter.


Examination and study achievements

Are exams still taking place? Do I need to submit a form to withdraw from my exam? (on-site courses) - As of: 04/24/2020

In the interest of students and doctoral candidates, the university on-site examinations have been cancelled until 19.04.2020. Students did not have to apply for withdrawal for these on-site exams that have been cancelled by the University. This also applies to all teacher training-related final examinations in the state examinations and all other state examinations. The university will do everything in its power to ensure that cancelled examinations are made up for as soon as possible.

When will cancelled examinations take place? - As of: 04/24/2020

The period from April 20 onwards will be used to make up for canceled examinations and coursework that could not be taken due to the interruption of study operations from March 16 through April 19, 2020.

Can oral exams be held online? - As of: 04/24/2020

Digital solutions can be used for each type of oral examination. Examinations can be taken at the request of the students, for example as a video conference, without the candidates having to be at the university. Regulations for online examinations are contained in the Corona Statute.

For planning and implementation, please refer to the fact sheets and application forms of the Legal Department, documents 1-6 under "Fact sheets and applications" (see German website; translations will be available soon).

Information page of the E-Learning Department:

Please note that, in principle, there is no legal entitlement to the use of electronic information and communication technologies for coursework and examination purposes.

Can oral exams be taken in person? - As of: 05/06/2020

University staff and lecturers can find all relevant information here.

Can written exams be taken online? - As of: 04/24/2020

It is currently not possible to take written exams online.

Can written exams be taken in person? - As of: 04/24/2020

For written examinations (usually written tests etc.) and oral on-site examinations, an exceptional decision by the rectorate is required since 17 April 2020 in accordance with the CoronaVO (cf. Section 2(1) Clause 5 CoronaVO). In particular, the granting of an exception requires that the examination cannot be replaced by an online examination (applies as a rule to written forms of examination).

Exceptional permission will be granted on application for written examinations which could not be held due to the interruption of the course of study from March 16 – April 19, 2020, as these examinations cannot be replaced by online examinations. An application for room allocation at the central lecture hall allocation office is considered an application and can be expected to be approved by the Rectorate or by an urgent decision of the Rector as requested. This applies accordingly to written examinations which are held on the premises of the faculties.

In all cases, the examinations are only permitted by way of exception in rooms with sufficient distance and other hygiene recommendations as well as observance of the ban on entry for contact persons and symptom carriers according to § 7 CoronaVO. As a matter of principle, masks (masks for everyday use, scarves, etc.) are compulsory in all study, examination and work situations in which the epidemiological hygiene regulations cannot be completely ensured. This applies in particular when entering and leaving examination rooms.

Can students from Switzerland or France enter the country from the University’s point of view? - As of: 04/24/2020

Yes, the degree programme coordination or the examination office can draw up a letter for this purpose, which can be presented at a border control. The letter should include that Ms/Mr, ...., student of...., matriculation number, must attend an urgent and absolutely necessary exam that cannot be postponed on ….(date).

As an instructor, do I have the possibility to deviate from the specified examination type and format? - As of: 04/24/2020

Insofar as stipulated in the applicable examination regulations, it is already possible to deviate from the type of examination or the examination format stipulated in the respective subject-specific regulations.
Reference can be made here to § 14 paragraph 3 B.Sc. regulations as an example. "Deviations from the type of examination specified in the relevant subject-specific provisions in Annex B to these examination regulations or the examination format provided therein shall only be permitted if, due to a circumstance for which the examiner is not responsible and the consequences of which cannot be compensated for in any other way, the examination in the form provided would not be suitable or would be disproportionate to the effort required. The decision as to whether and in what form the examination may be carried out instead shall be made by the Special Examination Committee upon application to be made by the examiner without delay. The professional requirements of the examination performance must be observed. If the subject examination board approves the application, the students shall be informed immediately. Students who have already been admitted to the examination at the time of the decision of the subject examination board may withdraw from the examination upon application." (non-binding courtesy translation)
The module manuals must be modified accordingly.
In addition, on April 17, 2020, the University of Freiburg adopted a supplementary and temporary 'Corona Statute' that regulates the courses of study and teaching for the 2020 summer semester.

I cannot take my exam, but it is a prerequisite for the following module in the summer semester. Can I still register for the following module in the summer semester? - As of: 04/24/2020

If you are not able to complete study or examination papers on time due to the Corona immediate measures, but which are a prerequisite for registration for modules, you can still register for this module. Registration and participation is “with reservation” until the study or examination performance has been handed in later.

A new date has been set for my previously cancelled examination, but I can't make it because, for instance, I booked travel before the University announced the times for the new lecture period. Can I withdraw from the exam? - As of: 04/24/2020

In that case, yes. The general regulations and procedures for withdrawing from examinations apply (cf. e.g. § 23 B.Sc. Examination Regulations), whereby an important reason for withdrawing from an examination also exists if the student has already made arrangements prior to the announcement of the decision to change the lecture period for the 2020 summer semester which lead to absences in the period from May 30th through June 7, 2020 or during the time span of July 25-31, 2020 and the scheduled examination date falls within this period. Please submit the application to the board of examiners, stating the reason for withdrawal and enclosing suitable evidence.

I am currently abroad and due to travel restrictions cannot partake in the new date for my cancelled exam. What should I do? - As of: 04/24/2020

In this case, the relevant examination deadlines must be extended at your request.
In this case, the requirements of the regulations for exam withdrawal for an important reason apply (see e.g. § 23 B.Sc. Examination Regulations).
The same also applies to requested extensions of the deadline for processing times as well as examinations scheduled for the summer semester which cannot be taken by students staying abroad for the reasons stated here. Please submit the application to the board of examiners, stating the reason for withdrawal and enclosing suitable evidence.

How can I reach the examination offices? - As of: 04/24/2020

All examination offices will continue working, if necessary from the home office.

You can also inform yourself on the homepage of your respective examination office about the possibilities of contacting them or separate contact addresses.

How can I hand in exams and coursework? - As of: 04/24/2020

Please submit all written examination and study papers exclusively in digital form as PDF files to the respective examination offices or lecturers or, if applicable, via ILIAS, unless otherwise expressly agreed with the instructor or the examination office.

The 2019/2020 winter semester was my final semester. In order to catch up on my studies or exams, I re-registered and paid the fees of 155 EUR. Can I be reimbursed (proportionately) after I have completed my credits? - As of: 05/11/2020

Yes, proportionately. The administrative fee is to be reimbursed in the event of exmatriculation within one month of the start of lectures, i.e., according to the current situation, by June 11, 2020. The same applies to the student union fee (Studierendenschaftsbeitrag).

I work in the examination office or in the degree program coordination office. Where can I find particular notifications about campus management such as dealing with the various examination dates in HISinOne? - As of: 04/24/2020

Click here for the latest information in Wiki for the Department of Campus Management.


Secondary school teaching specific questions

Is the state examination for Gymnasium (high school) at the University of Freiburg taking place as planned (as of now) or have there been any changes? - As of: 04/28/2020

Please note the updated information (in German) on the implementation of the spring exams in the First State Examination GymPO on the corona FAQ page of the Ministry of Culture (in German) under the item “First Phase of Teacher Training.”

What happens if the orientation internship for students is interrupted by school closings? - As of: 05/13/2020

The University of Freiburg has agreed on the procedure described below on the basis of the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture concerning the Orientation Internship (OSP) - always provided that it is possible to run a school. The OSP is accredited for a minimum duration of 10 days (full-time).

The students were asked to refrain from making appointment requests with the schools. Instead, they should inform the contact persons at the schools about the reduced compulsory tasks and agree when they would like to be contacted again to make an appointment for the missing days and from whom this contact should be made.

If the capacity of the schools allows it, the missing days (usually 5) should be completed this year, i.e. before winter. We would like to point out that these 5 days are best completed in blocks, as a continuous period is pedagogically desirable. In addition, this would also help to better distribute absences from university courses and not always fall on the same day/courses if the internship days have to be carried out during the semester. If there are schools where the internship can only be carried out on individual days, accommodating and flexible individual case solutions should be agreed upon with the respective university lecturers in the interest of the students and the schools.

The tasks to be worked on in the OSP were adapted to the shortened duration of the OSP and the special conditions. The follow-up workshops take place instead of half a day of attendance in the form of an extended online reflection task via the ILIAS learning platform. The students were informed about the reduced compulsory tasks and the new deadlines via the ILIAS forum for the orientation internship.

What happens if the school internship semester has to be interrupted due to school closings at the moment? - As of: 04/24/2020

"The school practice semesters according to the framework regulation for teacher training courses of the Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs (so-called “RahmenVO-KM”), which are currently being completed abroad, can be recognized as nationally regulated with up to eight weeks of school practice. In any case, an internship of at least four weeks at a training school in Baden-Württemberg in connection with the accompanying events at the seminars for training and further training of teachers in Baden-Württemberg must be completed afterwards. Since this is a compulsory part of the degree program, which must be passed, an appropriate solution for the successful completion of the practical school semester, including the possibility of catching up in Baden-Württemberg, will be worked out and communicated after the resumption of school and the continuation of the training at the appropriate time.

If a module is currently being completed during the school internship semester that has to be interrupted due to school closings, the same applies accordingly. Since this is also a compulsory part of the degree program that must be passed, an appropriate solution for the successful completion or crediting of the module of the practical school semester will be worked out and communicated after the resumption of school and continuation of the training at the appropriate time.

(Source: Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs “Frequently asked questions about school and day care center closings”,Lde_DE/Startseite/Ablage+Einzelseiten+gemischte+Themen/FAQS+Schulschliessungen, accessed on April 29, 2020)

When do classes start at the University of Education and the Freiburg University of Music? - As of: 04/24/2020

2020 summer semester classes at the University of Education and the Freiburg University of Music will begin on April 20, 2020 under the condition that regular university operations are underway on April 20, 2020.


Student administration

How can I currently enroll, exmatriculate or take leave of absence? (German and non-mobile foreign students) - As of: 04/24/2020

Matriculations, de-registrations and leave of absence are currently not carried out in person on site, but by post.

All information can be found on the website of the Student Service Center:

How can I currently enroll, exmatriculate or take leave of absence? (International students and EU citizens) - As of: 04/24/2020

Currently, enrollment cannot be done in person on site, but by e-mail. All information, including information on original documents that must be presented to the International Admission and Services Department during the summer semester 2020, can be found on the Service Center for Studies:

I have an international (non-EU/EEA) nationality and have been admitted to the summer semester. May I enter Germany? - As of: 04/24/2020

Please refer to the Website for current travel regulations

I cannot come to Germany because of the entry restrictions due to the proliferation of the coronavirus. Can I still matriculate? - As of: 04/24/2020

Yes, so-called "off-site" matriculation is possible for international students. The completed application for enrollment, the letter of admission and payment of the semester fee of 155 euros are still required. The proof of health insurance and the residence permit must be presented as soon as you enter Germany, but no later than the end of the 2020 summer semester. Enrollment is subject to a re-registration block for WS 20/21, which will be lifted as soon as these documents are available. For further questions please contact us:

Can I take a leave of absence if I want to go home to care for my parents? - As of: 04/24/2020

On the part of the university, it is possible to take leave of absence to care for sick relatives. You can find the application form and the necessary documents (medical certificate) here.

Can I take a leave of absence if I fear disadvantages due to the corona pandemic, e.g. with regard to my standard period of study? - As of: 04/24/2020

Those who were unable to complete the required study and examination credits in time due to the corona pandemic can take leave of absence for the summer semester 2020. This semester will then be counted as a university semester, but not as a subject semester, and therefore does not count towards the standard period of study. The main change: Although a semester of leave of absence is taken, students are still allowed to attend all courses offered digitally without any limitation on the number of participants, to complete courses and take examinations.

This is also possible when the 2020 summer semester is their first semester at the University of Freiburg.

Before applying for a leave of absence, please also ask the contact persons of your course of studies about possible subject-specific consequences (e.g. with regard to the state examination in law) as well as the BAföG office.

For information on leave of absence please contact:

As an international student I have to pay tuition fees. Due to the coronavirus I have to catch up on exams and coursework in the 2020 summer semester, although the 2019/20 winter semester would have been my last. Do I have to pay tuition fees for the 2020 summer semester in this case? - As of: 04/24/2020

No, in this case please apply for a semester off.

For information on a leave of absence please contact:

I lost my job due to the coronavirus and I cannot pay my tuition fees as an international student. Is there a possibility to waive the tuition fees? - As of: 04/24/2020

You have the possibility to take a leave of absence for the 2020 summer semester. During your leave of absence there are no tuition fees, you can take credits and examinations, and the semester is not counted as a semester of study. Please note, however, that the semester fee due must be paid and that you can only attend courses with unlimited attendance offered digitally.

For further information:

I have already registered for the 2020 summer semester would like to take a leave of absence during that time Can the VAG fees be refunded? - As of: 04/24/2020

If you have already re-registered for the 2020 summer semester, paid the semester fee of 155 € corresponding to the semester fee and are now taking a leave of absence, your VAG fees cannot be refunded, i.e. despite having paid the fees, you cannot purchase a semester ticket in this case and cannot use the free local public transport after 7 pm.

How do I pay my re-enrollment or study fees? - As of: 04/24/2020

The University cashier’s desk will remain closed until further notice.

Please transfer your student payments (re-enrollment fees, tuition fees) to the bank account indicated:

Bank: Baden-Württembergische Bank Stuttgart

IBAN: EN71 6005 0101 7438 5087 68


reason for payment (“Verwendungszweck”): last name, first name, applicant number


20201Matriculation number

If this is absolutely not possible, please contact the office via the e-mail address

How can I receive my new Unicard? - As of: 04/24/2020

For newly enrolled students with a German address, the UniCards will be sent by post to the address provided at the time of enrollment as usual.

Only students who do not have a German address and urgently need the UniCard can pick it up at the Student Service Center at the following times: Wednesdays 12pm – 2pm.

I lost my UniCard. How can I get a new one? - As of: 04/24/2020

For urgent cases the normal procedure applies, which you can view here.

However, please note the changed pick-up times: Wednesdays 12pm -2pm.

I was officially and automatically exmatriculated. What can I do? - As of: 04/24/2020

In individual cases, it may happen that the transfer of the administrative and tuition fees for the summer semester 2020 has not yet been booked by the university treasury due to personnel bottlenecks or that other reasons have prevented your re-registration.

Extramatriculations due to missing examination papers will not be carried out or will be withdrawn if the examination papers could not be completed due to library closures or the ban on examinations.

Please contact the Registrar's Office in the Student Services Center so that the exmatriculation can be checked and, if necessary, corrected by the authorities.

I would like to be exmatriculated (e.g. to continue my studies at another university or to take up a job), for which I must show a discharge note from the university library. How do I get a notice of discharge despite closing the University Library? - As of: 04/24/2020

For the processing of the exmatriculation it is currently sufficient to print out from the students' UB account that they have no loans or outstanding fees instead of the UB's discharge note. Please pay outstanding fees in advance by bank transfer and enclose the transfer voucher and a printout/screenshot of your UB account with your documents.

In urgent cases, the proof of exmatriculation can also be sent by e-mail if the student requests it.

What can students do who have been admitted to the Master's program for the 2020 summer semester, but who cannot present their Bachelor's degree diploma in time due to cancelled examinations? - As of: 04/24/2020

Students who have been admitted to the Master's program for the 2020 summer semester, but who are not yet able to present a Bachelor's degree diploma due to the corona pandemic, will be admitted to the Master's program under the condition that they present their Bachelor's degree diploma by the end of the 2020/2021 winter semester.

For the application/admission to the Master for 2020/21 winter semester, I cannot submit my certificates in time because my current university is closed due to the corona pandemic or cannot issue the certificates. Can the deadlines be extended? - As of: 04/24/2020

For Master’s programs without admissions restrictions, the application deadline will be extended after consultation. For this purpose, the Student Service Center must consult with the subjects. We will inform you here as soon as we can provide more detailed information.

We are not yet able to make a precise statement regarding the Master’s programs with restricted admission.

My visa/ residence permit is about to expire. What should I do? - As of: 04/24/2020

If your visa, probationary permit or residence permit expires while the Immigration Office is closed, write an e-mail to the Immigration Office. They will explain the further procedure to you: or 0761 201 6470.

Because of Corona I cannot/do not want to enter the country and start my studies in the summer semester. Can I also postpone admission to the winter semester? - As of: 04/24/2020

Unfortunately this is not possible, but of course you can reapply for the winter semester.


Further topics

What do I need to know as an Incoming ERASMUS student? - As of: 04/24/2020

You can find answers from the EU Office to frequently asked questions for Incoming ERASMUS students here.

What do I need to know as an Outgoing ERASMUS student? - As of: 04/24/2020

You can find answers from the EU Office to frequently asked questions for Outgoing ERASMUS students here.

What recommendations does the International Office give to Freiburg Global Exchange students? - As of: 04/24/2020

The following recommendations are currently being made within the framework of the interdisciplinary overseas student exchange coordinated by the International Office ("Freiburg Global Exchange"):

Outgoing students

  • Freiburg students who are currently on their semester abroad: Recommendation: Return to Germany as soon as possible.
  • Freiburg students, who are planning an exchange: Recommendation: Follow the instructions of the Federal Foreign Office and the host university. Study abroad may have to be postponed.
  • Freiburg students who are currently interested in study abroad (Global Exchange) or would like to apply: Request information from the responsible coordinator by email

Incoming students

  • International exchange students from partner universities who are currently in Freiburg: Recommendation: Follow the instructions from your home university and home country (embassy)
  • International students from partner universities who plan to study abroad during the summer semester: Recommendation: Postpone your study abroad program.
  • International students from partner universities who are interested in studying abroad and/or who would like to apply to such a program: Request information as per usual from the partner university's international office

The contact persons for the "Freiburg Global Exchange" can be found at:

Tuition fees for international students are waived if students take a leave of absence - Do I still receive vouchers? - As of: 04/29/2020

If you do not pay tuition fees, you will not receive any further vouchers. Nevertheless, you can use the vouchers you have not used so far and which do not lose their validity. Please send an e-mail to to check how many vouchers you currently have available.

Information about the vouchers and the course offerings

I am enrolled in a scientific training program. Where can I find more information? - As of: 04/24/2020

The general measures and regulations also apply to scientific training program. The colleagues in the Academy of Continuing Education can provide additional information here and identify contact persons for further questions.

Can I register as a guest auditor for the 2020 summer semester? - As of: 04/24/2020

Yes, this is possible to register starting April 14, 2020 at the Student Service Center. Please enquire at in the course catalog about which lectures are going to be held. Some lectures may also be offered online. Post-registration refunds are not possible.

Do I have to quit my internship? - As of: 04/24/2020

Compulsory internships that accompany studies, such as industrial internships that do not take place at the University, can be continued. However, its continuation is at the discretion of the internship provider.

Will class cancellations negatively effect my BAfög? - As of: 04/24/2020

The Federal Ministry of Education has clarified by decree that BAföG funding will continue to be granted to the same extent as before and that you will not suffer any disadvantages with regard to the duration of funding. First-year students will also receive their BAföG at the originally planned date.
Further information

Due to the corona crisis, I have lost my job and have financial difficulties. What can I do? - As of: 04/24/2020

Get in touch with the Studierendenwerk to use the available possibilities for financial help, job placement, information about other contact persons:, see sections "Money" and "Counselling and Social Affairs".

As a result of the Corona pandemic, can I change the arrangements for my dorm room (extension, cancellation, etc.)? - As of: 04/24/2020

Contact the responsible institution directly, for example the Studierendenwerk via

I'm using the VPN, but can't access my directory/everything is very slow. Why? - As of: 04/24/2020

Due to increased home office activity, capacity bottlenecks currently occur when using VPN. Therefore the computer center is asking that you use it sparingly. In addition, a new VPN client is available for Windows users.
By the way, for some applications you do not need to be connected to the VPN, e.g. to work on publicly accessible web platforms such as ILIAS, HISinOne, Adobe Connect, video server.
Detailed information


Fact sheets and applications

  1. Corresponding attachment for the application to conduct an oral videoconference exam outside the University or other institutions - as of: 05/07/2020
  2. Application for conducting an oral examination by videoconference outside the University or other institutions - as of: 05/11/2020
  3. Affidavit on the independent provision of an oral doctoral examination in a video conference - as of: 05/07/2020
  4. Instruction sheet for the conduct of oral examinations in video con-ference format outside the University or other institutions - as of: 05/07/2020
  5. Declaration on the independent performance of an oral examination in a video conference examination - as of: 05/07/2020
  6. Declaration of the absence of a suspected coronavirus infection when participating in an on-site test at the University of Freiburg - as of: 05/07/2020
  7. Leaflet Conditions of written exams during the Covid-19 outbreak - as of: 05/05/2020



As of May 13, 2020. This Website is constantly being updated.