Newsletters and RSS-Feeds
- Student Newsletter [de]: In this newsletter we inform students about important and interesting news, innovative developments, and events at our university.
- Employee Newsletter [de]: This newsletter appears bi-weekly and offers up-to-date information of all kinds for employees of the university, including organizational and structural developments, innovative projects, calls for papers, events at the university, etc. Thanks to the built-in commentary function it also provides the possibility of dialog and exchange on the topics that interest our employees most.
- Alumni Newsletter: The alumni newsletter keeps you up to date on the activities of Alumni Freiburg as well as other events at the university.
- Current Announcements and Press Releases
- Current Announcements of the Administration
- Current Announcements of the Computing Centre
- Job Opportunities
- Calendar of Events
- News for Students
- Important Dates for Students
We would also like to call your attention to our podcast portal on iTunes U. If you do not wish to use the iTunes software or if it is not available for your computer, you can also subscribe to our podcasts via RSS or download them directly from our podcast portal.
What are RSS feeds? RSS is a technology for subscribing to content from websites in which the provider “feeds” the subscriber with information. Many web browsers and email programs are capable of organizing and displaying RSS feeds in addition to their primary functions. You only need to subscribe to the feeds in these programs; the program will do the rest. If you wish to read your RSS feeds independently of your web browser or your email program, you need an
Opera 7.5 and higher, Firefox, Thunderbird and Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher have an integrated feed reader.
If you wish to use an external feed reader, we recommend searching for “feed reader” or “news aggregator” on a search engine.